- David Joyce – For leading a major scale lean transformations on a corporate scale at the BBC and co-authoring an IEEE paper with Dr Peter Middleton.
- Alisson Vale – For applying Lean/Kanban techniques to design a technical/operational environment for Phidelis, his services business in Brazil.
- Russel Healy – For the GetKanban game simulation, and leadership in Australasia.
- Richard Hensley – For leadership of excellent implementation at McKesson, achieving CMMI ML3 and heading towards ML5.
- Jim Benson – For his work as a respected pioneer and practitioner, developing Personal Kanban and driving its wider adoption in the workplace.
- Arne Roock – For influence in the German and Central European community. ”Mr Kanban Germany”.