Effective performance and evaluation systems refer to the quality and the preparedness of the procedures, methods, and approaches used during the performance. There are different criteria on how to design an effective performance and evaluation systems of a school which include;
1. The content
The content refers to the appropriateness and sophistication to understand clearly, the knowledge and the skills employed. Here are some of the guides and question that one should use in performance and evaluate;
- Was the work accurately and thoroughly done?
- Did the product reveal a deep understanding of the content of the questions asked, and answers given?
- Were the answers given approximately supported?
- Were the arguments on the answers are given cogent?
- Was the hypothesis plausible and on both point and target?
- Also, was the content appropriate to the task, accurate and supported?
The quality of effective performance and evaluation system refers to the overall craftsmanship and rigor of the work to be done.Here are some of the criteria to be followed;
- Were the papers of the work done mechanically of sound?
- Was the speech given well organized?
- Were the charts used clear and easy enough to follow?
- Was the story well built and flowed smoothly?
- Was the graphics used originally?
- Finally, was the performance or the product of high quality?
The process refers to the quality and appropriateness of the procedures, methods, and approaches used during the performance. Here are some of the guides in designing performance and evaluation system.
- Was the performer methodical?
- Were proper procedures followed by the school?
- Was the planning process efficient and effective?
- Did the groups well collaborate to achieve effective and efficient work?
- Were the guides, rules followed to achieve effective work performance to achieve positive outcomes in schools?
- Was the approach used by the school management of good sound?
- If the school follows the above processes, it becomes easier to achieve better end results.
An effective performance and evaluation system, results are the end outcomes. They refer to the impact, success, and effectiveness of performance. The guides to lead to better results include;
- Were the desired results achieved?
- Were the problems and dispute solved?
- Were the clients or the beneficiaries which are the school satisfied with the results?
- Was the success noticed by the audience as a result?
- Was the audience well engaged and informed?
- When the school follows the above criteria, the can, therefore, achieve better results.